Here are some things we notice when the silly season kicks in:
1. Shared/communal fridges always seem to have a few 6 packs of beer in them instead of Tupperware containers with salads.
2. Christmas carols don't annoy you too much when played in the supermarket. Unless they are modern carols. Nobody likes those.
3. There is always an excess of chocolate around.
4. You start 'panic purchasing' Christmas gifts.
5. You developing an I'll do it tomorrow approach to things like exercise, making your own lunch (this is how beer ends up in the fridge people!), making your own dinner and reading your books.
This card is available on Etsy, perfect for someone you like to sink piss with at Christmas time.