Monday, April 18, 2011

Love of the gift shop



I was just looking through our stockists and realised we have a few art gallery gift shops stocking our cards. I think museum and gallery gift shops are my favourite place to browse. In fact I may be guilty of rushing through an exhibition at the NGV because I knew the gift shop was waiting for me at the end. Talking of gift shops, I was looking up Banksy's film the other day as I wanted to see what Margaret and David gave it, turns out they both gave it three and a half stars each.

If you live near any of these gift shops you can find our cards in them, amongst all the pretty art books. 


Warrnambool Art Gallery
26 Liebig Street Warrnambool

National Portrait Gallery
King Edward Terrace Parkes

Dunedin Art Gallery Shop
30 the Octagon Dunedin

Heidi Museum of Modern Art
7 Templestowe Road Bulleen