Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cats in hats on mats


Here is a little sneak peek of a new range of cards we just made. We have been working with colours for a few ranges including the birds, shoes, Wes Says, and yay range so I thought I might add a cat range to the mix. The inspiration came from a book my friend Lizzie sent in the post of cats dressed up in outfits called Fashion Cats. So I made up a few of my own outfits with my favourite being the chain mail, second from the left.

In other news Bowerbird Bazaar is on this weekend in Adelaide and we will be there (along with those cat cards above). The venue has changed and it is now at the Adelaide Showgrounds from Friday 23rd (4pm - 9pm) until Sunday 25th of March (9pm-5pm Saturday and Sunday). If you're in Adelaide come and say hello. We've not been over for about a year and I still remember how lovely the Adelaide customers were

Also, if you're interested in reading an interview I did, pop over to Jodi's blog Art by Wiley. There is lots of other great interviews so have a look around, maybe get yourself a hot drink and relax on the internet.

Also, we are on instagram, our username is ableandgame and we love to follow people who post pics of cats.