Monday, August 15, 2011

Guest Blogging on The Design Files


This week we are very excited to be guest blogging over at The Design Files. We are following up from two great Melbourne Indy Designers, Emily Green and Betty Jo. The theme of the week is the trials and triumphs of life and we have drawn illustrations around the little things in life that often get overlooked. Today we focused on work life and one things that I think is a big trial in life is meetings. Sure some are productive but they are the exception to the rule. I drew the diagram above during a meeting I recently found myself in. I left early as the desire to hit my head on the desk was growing rapidly and I think I witnessed at least 4 "circles of rubbish" during the 40 minutes I was there.

We are also running a giveaway with The Design Files and you can leave a comment on today's post to go into the running to win $150 worth of Able and Game products. If you have not had a chance to read The Design Files then you have a few years of backlog, but it be worth it as Lucy and Jenny do an amazing job, plus they are both super lovely. They are also running a bike giveaway on the main blog. I need a new bike and the Papillionaire are pretty freaking pretty.