Tuesday, December 6, 2011

4 years our of work...


Four years ago I quit my teaching job to work on my own business. I went from being able to function in a busy office to not being able to have anyone in the office as I get too distracted. Coworkers are a funny species as you can often spend so much time with them they become like a second family. A coworker once told me you could tell if someone would be good to work with if they dropped the f-bomb. I am sure some people will disagree but it rang true to me when she said it. We made this card a few months back and it was fun times coming up with silly present ideas people might give someone leaving a workplace. It is available on Etsy as well as our weekly markets, which have quadrupled in the last few weeks:

Every Wednesday
From 16th November -29 February
SUZUKI NIGHT MARKET
When: 5.30pm-10pm
Where: Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne.
Enter via Queen, Therry or Peel Streets


Every Thursdays
from 24th November - 15th December
KRIS KRINGLE NIGHT MARKET
When: 5.30pm - 10pm
Where: Northcote Town Hall
High Street Nothcote 

Every Saturday and Sunday
ROSE STREET ARTIST MARKET
When:
11am - 5pm
Where:
60 Rose Street, Fitzroy