Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh, another cat card? Yeah another cat card.


Dear people who don't like cats,

I hope you are not getting annoyed by all the cat cards because I think I've just scratched (!) the surface. I also hope I am slowly converting you into the kitty kult. You don't have to physically touch them (for all you allergic folk) but hopefully they invade your dreams.

Love Anna




Speaking of cats I discovered a show called Must Love Cats on youtube that Gareth had already secretly purchased for my birthday. He said when he heard me watching it he was both worried I would try to purchase my own copy and happy that he scored well in the present buying category in the Mr. Universe competition he has going on in his mind.

I'm presenting this clip through the eyes of Jeff Winger, if you want to see actual real clips you know where the youtube lives.